Our impact could not be possible without the support of volunteers who joined our team from countries all over the world. In the past years, European Marketing and management Association has provided volunteer opportunities for students to work on issues related to marketing and management, either in-person or remotely.
Here is now another opportunity. If you are a student interested in working and learning with our marketing team you are welcome to submit your application now. You will join our team and work from your home remotely, for a period of 12 months (renewable). The average weekly time you need to spend volunteering is 4 hours.
Why volunteering? There are many reasons why you should volunteer with EUMMAS:
- It boosts your CV.
- Volunteering equips you with new skills.
- You can gain relevant work experience.
- You’ll expand your perspective.
- You can explore different careers.
- You can meet new friends and experience new cultures.
- Volunteering helps you network.
- It makes you feel good.
What will you do with the marketing team?
- Work on EUMMAS magazines.
- Event planning and organization.
- Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
- Creating marketing materials for our website and social media.
- Conducting market research.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
What do you bring?
- You are a student of business or related studies.
- You are fluent in English (at least C1 level)
- You are interested in marketing jobs.
- You are communicative, creative, sociable, and a good listener.
What do you take with you?
- New skills, hand-on experience, new knowledge, and new connections.
- Life-long membership and friends.
- Recommendations and a certificate.
Who is eligible?
- Students from the Academic Consortium Institutions.
- Members of EUMMAS.
- Students invited by some of our team members.
To apply, submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motivation Letter.
- Letter of recommendation (from your institution or a EUMMAS team member who invites you).