(1) The EUMMAS Youth Forum helps the Association achieve its vision of becoming a bridge, not only between science and practice, academia and businesses but also between current and future business leaders.
(2) The Forum should enable young people to start networking with colleagues from different countries, different continents, and different business schools. The EUMMAS networking programs and activities will enable them to make life-long ties and friendships that will be beneficial for them throughout their career.
(3) The Forum represents students of different business schools. Their ideas and opinions should shape the direction the Forum takes, and they will create a network of business-minded individuals.
(4) The EUMMAS Youth Forum organizes the following activities:
- Annual conference,
- Seminars and workshops, and
- Student case study competition.
(5) Who is the Forum for?
- Students and young graduates from business schools
- Young people interested in networking internationally,
- Individuals aged between 18 and 30.
- Individuals interested in organizing and attending events, meetings, competitions, and workshops,
- Those who are willing and confident to share opinions and ideas, and
- Youth excited about learning new skills
(5) The Youth Forum is managed by the President of the Youth Forum. The President of the Youth Forum is appointed by the President of EUMMAS, for a period of two (2) years.
(6) The President of the Youth Forum appoints Vice Presidents of the Forum, for a period of two (2) years as well, and together they act as the Youth Forum Presidency. The number of members of the Presidency is odd.
(7) The Presidency meets at least once in three months, face-to-face or online. The Presidency plans activities of the Forum and works on different activities. All activities must be approved by the President of EUMMAS.
(8) The President and Vice Presidents work on a pro bono basis, voluntarily.
(9) It is not allowed to take any financial or any other obligations towards third parties on behalf of the Association.
(10) It is not allowed to use brand EUMMAS and the membership status in the Editorial Board when communicating any sensitive issues including but not limited to religion, race, gender, minorities, politics, etc.
A2S Youth Forum Event: Global Education for Multipolar World – Sensitivity Test for the 21st Century
Organizers: EUMMAS Youth Forum
Date: December 17, 2022
Time: 12 PM (noon), CET (Vienna, Rome, Berlin, Amsterdam, Ljubljana, Belgrade)
Platform: Zoom (Link will be shared to registered students)
Moderators: Members of the Presidency of the Youth Forum
Invitees: Members of the Youth Forum; Students from all EUMMAS Academic Consortium member institutions; All other students invited by members of the Youth Forum
We are open to new people and ideas and look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
To join the Forum, please fill out this form.