EUMMAS Business Consortium is an alliance of chambers of commerce, professional and business associations, and other entities that got together to achieve a specific objective. It is an elite business society that have a shared vision to gain competitive advantage, in order to provide greater efficiency and/or effectiveness to its customers. The partners in the Consortium are of different sizes, from different industry sectors, countries, regions and continents.
(1) EUMMAS Business Consortium (EBC) comprises two or more organizations (partners) that work together to meet a specific purpose. The EBC operates under the umbrella of the European Marketing and Management Association (EUMMAS) and is one of the two most important pillars of the Association. Each partner commits to the consortium by providing either money, business assets, or people.
(2) To become a member of the EBC a Partner must sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the EUMMAS. By signing the MoU with the EUMMAS, partners are officially joint in an EBC without further signing of MoU separately between each other.
(3) The decision of accepting the new members is brought by the Presidency of the EBC.
(4) The President of the EBC is appointed by the President of EUMMAS. The President of the EBC appoints Vice Presidents. The maximum number of Vice Presidents is eight and geographical and other business related and important features need to be taken into account.
(5) The President of the EBS and Vice Presidents (the Presidency) are appointed for a period of three years.
(6) Members of the Presidency participate in the EBC on a pro bono basis. However, those members who take part in different activities such as EUMMAS events (as keynote speakers, session chairs, or similar), training, or projects are remunerated for their effort. In such cases, the Association bears the travel and accommodation costs and provide per diem allowance and compensation for the work and time invested.
(7) Together with the EUMMAS Advisory Board, the Presidency works on enlarging the network and organizing different activities that are planned and approved by the President of the EUMMAS.
(8) EBC members are not allowed to take any financial or any other obligations towards third parties on behalf of the Association.
(9) EBC members are not allowed to use brand EUMMAS and the membership status in the EBC when communicating any sensitive issues including but not limited to religion, race, gender, minorities, politics, etc.