Thank you for your interest in supporting EUMMAS. Please, select tabs below to learn more about sponsorship opportunities and donations.
Sponsorship/Donation is a form of advertising in which companies donate financial or non-financial means to be associated with certain events or organizations.
When sponsoring EUMMAS, your company can benefit in many ways. Sponsorships can:
- enhance a company’s image and visibility;
- showcase products and services;
- help position the products in the marketplace;
- boost sales as they improve the community through the events they support;
- generate new business through our network and by arranging your visits and trade missions on different levels;
- help develop closer relationships with current and prospective customers;
- help companies become linked in consumers’ minds.
You can support us in many different ways:
- EUMMAS, as the organization;
- different events, such as conferences, seminars, workshops, through different types of sponsorship;
- membership, accreditation, or other costs related to quality improvement, implementation, or assurance;
- student case study competitions;
- free junior training programs;
- teacher training programs;
- EUMMAS Business Magazine;
- procurement of new technologies or other material or technical assets;
- publishing activities;
- any other activity that you deem important and useful for the Association and its members.
For different types of sponsorship select the titles below.
*in countries where we have our representatives.
please visit the Sponsorship opportunities on the Events website to learn more about one time, event oriented, sponsorship opportunities.
A donation may take various forms – monetary donations or in-kind contributions. You can make a donation in a way that is most suitable for you. Each donor takes over certain Role within the Association.
|Patron||EUMMAS Honorary Vice President|
|Ally||Honorary Vice President of the Business Club|
|Provider||Vice President of the Business Club|
|Supporter||Honorary Vice President of the Advisory Board|
|Companion||Vice President of the Advisory Board|
|Friend||Advisory Board Member|
Please, contact us for more details.
By volunteering, you’re becoming a part of something that’s making the lives of others easier. Volunteering can help you increase your self-confidence and self-esteem; gain new skills and experience; get to know new people; connect with your colleagues, professors and potential employers. Volunteering is not only for young people. On contrary, number of studies suggest that volunteering activities are good for elderly population since it helps to combat depression, prevent number of deceases, and help restore feeling of being important and useful. Please, contact us for more details.