EUMMAS Business Club is a network of businesses of different sizes and industries.
Personal growth, professional development, networking with EUMMAS community — all are part of membership in the EUMMAS Club.
Build a Positive Image: Associate your business with quality programs and high standards
Promotion: Your company is advertised in all our event materials as well as on the website and in the Business Magazine.
Get Access to our Latest News: Receive regular updates through our eNews.
Research Databases: Explore the latest trends and findings in our research databases.
Professional development: Expand your knowledge and skills through discounted courses and events.
Networking: Network with peers/companies and research institutions, and stay up to date with what’s happening in your field.
Partner services: Get connected to business partners worldwide through the EUMMAS Business Consortium.
The annual fee is € 1.200. All EUMMAS Sponsors are, by default, members of the Club. Institutional Members (Medium and Large Enterprises) are entitled to a free membership in the Club too. Micro/Small Enterprises pay 700/200 euros (the difference).
If you are invited/recommended by some of the Association’s Officials, you do not need to pay any fee.
The first step is to fill in the Application Form. Once we receive it, the Nominating Committee will review it and make a decision. If you are accepted you will receive and Acceptance Letter. After paying the fee you become a member in good standing. The invoice is sent within seven days after the decision is made.
- Members of the Club are legal entities, businesses of all sizes and from all industries.
- Members will not be allowed to participate in the Club only to obtain opportunities without providing opportunities for others.
- Members pay an annual fee. The fee covers the period from the membership start date, regardless of the period of the year.
- Members are allowed to be members of other networking organizations. However, it is not allowed that those members use the EUMMAS Business Club network for supporting members of other networking organizations.
- Members are expected to attend at least half of the regular meetings or they may be asked to resign from the club. The meetings are held traditionally. Exceptionally, they can be organized virtually if there is a just cause.
- An annual committee meeting will be held to review the performance of the Club during the previous 12 months and suggestions of how to move the club forward.
- The annual meeting shall take place in May of each year.
Applications for Membership
- After the application is submitted, the committee of the Club will review it. The application can be accepted, rejected or applicants may be asked to provide additional information.
- The procedure lasts up to 30 working days.
Code of Practice
- Members agree to conduct themselves professionally and ethically.
- Members agree to uphold the reputation of the Club and its members.
- Members undertake to respect confidentiality and not to disclose any information to third parties without prior approval of the Club.
- Members will do their best to provide information/insight to the peer Club member.
- Members agree to support the EUMMAS Academic community in their scientific and research activities.
- The Club may host member events during the year subject to members’ wishes and the availability of funds, provided by the members.
- Members are not allowed to discuss any sensitive issues, including but not limited to politics, religion, sex, etc.