Faculty of Economics, Business & Development, European University of Tirana, ALBANIA
Faculty of Economics, Luarasi University, ALBANIA
School of Management, Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, AUSTRIA
University for Business Engineering and Management, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
School of Economics and Business, University of Sarajevo, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
International Business School, BULGARIA
School of Business and Law of Frederick University, CYPRUS
School of Business, University of Nicosia, CYPRUS
Mendel University in Brno, CZECH REPUBLIC
Estonian Business School, ESTONIA
Business School, University of Eastern Finland, FINLAND
University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, FRANCE
Business and Technology University, GEORGIA
School of Business, Economics, and Social Sciences, University of Stuttgart, GERMANY
Hellenic Open University, GREECE
Institute of Leadership and Organizational Sciences, University of Pécs, HUNGARY
Department of Business Studies, Roma Tre University, ITALY
Business School, Vilnius University, LITHUANIA
Faculty of Economics and Management of Vytautas Magnus University, LITHUANIA
Faculty of Economics, Management & Accountancy, University of Malta, MALTA
International University of Monaco, MONACO
Faculty of Business Studies of Mediterranean University, MONTENEGRO
University ”Goce Delchev”, Faculty of law, Shtip, NORTH MACEDONIA
Institute of Sociological, Political and Juridical Research, NORTH MACEDONIA
School of Business and Law, University of Agder, NORWAY
Norwegian School of Economics, NORWAY
Faculty of Management, Poznań University of Economics and Business, POLAND
School of Management, Hospitality and Tourism of University of the Algarve, PORTUGAL
Valahia University of Targoviste, ROMANIA
Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg State University, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Center for Industrial Relations of the College for Entrepreneurship, SERBIA
Belgrade Banking Academy, SERBIA
Faculty of Economics, Matej Bel University, SLOVAKIA
B2 Ljubljana School of Business, SLOVENIA
Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, UIC Barcelona, SPAIN
Stockholm Business School, Stockholm University, SWEDEN
Faculty of Commerce, Yeditepe University, TURKEY
Oleg Balatskyi Academic and Research Institute of Finance, Economics and Management, Sumy State University, UKRAINE
Skyline University College, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Institute of Customer Management, UNITED KINGDOM
Northern Illinois University, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Prof. Dr. Pande Lazarevski, President
Prof. Dr. Osman Khan, Vice President
Prof. Dr. Maria Frostling, Vice President
Prof. Dr. Saara Julkunen, Vice President
Prof. Dr. Dietmar Brodel, Vice President
Prof. Dr. Melika Husic-Mehmedovic, Vice President
Prof. Dr. Eleni Hadjiconstantinou, Vice President
Prof. Dr. Lidija Weis, Vice President
(with changes adopted at the Honorary Board Presidency Meeting held on November 4, 2020, Decision No. 2020.11/4.1)
‘…those who have rendered meritorious service to their societies and science”
(1) The Honorary Board is an elite group of academics and business leaders who are willing to support the work of EUMMAS. The Board is made up of eminent community members who are committed to the Association’s mission and goals.
(2) Members utilize their community image in order to help promote and support the Association. In return, members will be recognized generously in the Association’s materials including the promo materials, website, and social media outlets.
(3) Board meetings are held online at least once a year. The members are not required to attend them but are encouraged and welcome.
(4) The Honorary Board Members benefit from:
- attending EUMMAS events free of charge upon invitation;
- being recognized at the annual conference;
- receiving a EUMMAS plaque;
- being provided with a letter/certificate indicating the status;
- enjoying all membership benefits except hold office and vote;
- having the opportunity to network with business professionals and leaders;
- being recognised in press releases and media;
- being presented on the Association’s website;
- having opportunities to make a positive impact in the community;
- having opportunities to participate in different projects and events.
(5) The participation in the Board is on a pro bono basis. However, the members who take part in different activities such as EUMMAS events (as keynote speakers, session chairs, or similar), training or projects are remunerated for their effort. In such cases, the Association bears the travel and accommodation costs and provide per diem allowance and compensation for the work and time invested.
(6) An individual qualifies for Honorary Board Membership if he/she:
- is invited to join the Board by the Association or recommended by a Board member;
- has made significant contributions to science;
- is regarded to have made significant contributions to the profession and have served the industry with distinction and honour;
- has occupied a responsible position or demonstrated high professional interest in the field of business and business studies;
- is employed in a reputable institution.
(7) The Honorary Board Members:
- elect the Honorary Board President and Vice Presidents (Presidency);
- suggest possible nominees to the Board;
- advocate and act as ambassadors of the Association;
- attend board meetings and events when possible;
- serve on committees or task forces and offer to take on special assignments;
- suggest certain activities and help implement them.
(8) The Honorary Board President ensures that the Board meets at least once a year and function properly. He/she prepares materials for the meetings and facilitate the preparations. Vice Presidents provide help upon request. The Honorary Board President and Vice Presidents are members of the Nominating Committee and make decisions on new members recommendations. The Presidency is elected for the period of two years. The decisions are made by voting. In case of even number of votes in the decision making process, the vote of the HB President will be decisive.
(9) The Board members are informed via closed groups about the activities of the Association and are welcome to participate.
(10) The membership is for life. It can be terminated by a Member at any time for any reason or by the Association in case of misconduct (para 12 & 13).
(11) The number of Honorary Board members is not limited.
(12) Honorary Board members are not allowed to take any financial or any other obligations towards third persons on behalf of the Association.
(13) Honorary Board members are not allowed to use brand EUMMAS and the membership status in the Board when communicating any sensitive issues including but not limited to religion, race, gender, minorities, politics etc.
Individuals who are invited by the Association or recommended by a Board member can register here.
EUMMAS HB Presidency Meeting
Time: March 22, 2021 5 PM CET
Please visit the Notice Board section.