The Program covers the following topics:
- Personal Philosophy of Leadership
- Articulating a Vision
- Leading with Goals
- Applying Ethics to Leadership
- Making Decisions
- Managing Conflict
- Team Building
- Empowering Groups
- Initiating Change
- Leading by Serving
- Team Presentations
Duration: 2 weeks
- Face-to-face interaction (Trainee2Trainer and Trainee2Trainee)
- The real-time commitment to action
- Life skills practice with feedback
- Case studies/role-plays/scenarios
- Video materials
- Training class size: 12-16
As a module in a Mini-MBA: 300€
Separately (only one program): 500€
A Certificate of Achievement is awarded for each module.
For a group of five modules, a mini-MBA certificate (non-degree) is awarded.
Program revised: 01/02/2019.