#non-degree #short term #professional
Who is the program for?
|1||Marketing In The Public Sector||20 (4×5)|
|2||Strategic Thinking||20 (4×5)|
|3||The Marketing Planning Process||20 (4×5)|
|4||Case Studies||20 (4×5)|
Module 1: Marketing in The Public Sector
- Marketing in the public sector
- The stakeholder value approach
- Creating and measuring stakeholder value
Module 2: Strategic Thinking
- Developing and implementing strategies
- Value drivers, portfolio assessment and planning ahead
- Marketing research
- Market measurement and forecasting demand
Module 3: Marketing Planning Process
- The marketing planning process
- Corporate brand building and delivering the service
- Communicating values
- Social marketing
- Internal marketing
- Marketing via the intranet and internet
- Copy of an ID/Passport
- 2 Passport size Photos
- High-school diploma (certificate)
Free of charge
- 04.03.2020. – 30.03.2020.
- 03.06.2020. – 30.06.2020.
- 02.09.2020. – 30.09.2020.
Apply at least 15 days before the program start dates. If you are not admitted due to the limited number of places, you will be offered a term in the next training.
Number of Participants
During the pandemics, all programs are delivered online.