#non-degree #short term #professional
Who is the program for?
|1||Marketing In The Public Sector||20 (4×5)|
|2||Strategic Thinking||20 (4×5)|
|3||The Marketing Planning Process||20 (4×5)|
|4||Case Studies||20 (4×5)|
Module 1: Marketing in The Public Sector
- Marketing in the public sector
- The stakeholder value approach
- Creating and measuring stakeholder value
Module 2: Strategic Thinking
- Developing and implementing strategies
- Value drivers, portfolio assessment and planning ahead
- Marketing research
- Market measurement and forecasting demand
Module 3: Marketing Planning Process
- The marketing planning process
- Corporate brand building and delivering the service
- Communicating values
- Social marketing
- Internal marketing
- Marketing via the intranet and internet
- Copy of an ID/Passport
- 2 Passport size Photos
- High-school diploma (certificate)
Country Specific Rates apply.
First Monday in March, June and September
Apply at least 15 days before the program start dates. If you are not admitted due to the limited number of places, you will be offered a term in the next training.
Number of Participants
During the pandemics, all programs are delivered online.