#non-degree #short term #professional
Who is the program for?
|1||Public Sector Financial Management||20 (4×5)|
|2||Public Sector Budgeting||20 (4×5)|
|3||Internal Control||20 (4×5)|
|4||Case Studies||20 (4×5)|
Module 1: Public Sector Financial Management
- Public sector financial management
- Public finance
Module 2: Public Sector Budgeting
- Public sector budgeting and management accounting
- Public sector financial accounting and reporting
Module 3: Internal Control
- Internal control
- Current and future developments
- Copy of an ID/Passport
- 2 Passport size Photos
- High-school diploma (certificate)
Free of charge
- 04.03.2020. – 30.03.2020.
- 03.06.2020. – 30.06.2020.
- 02.09.2020. – 30.09.2020.
Apply at least 15 days before the program start dates. If you are not admitted due to the limited number of places, you will be offered a term in the next training.
Number of Participants
During the pandemics, all programs are delivered online.