#non-degree #short term #professional
Who is the program for?
|1||Public Sector Financial Management||20 (4×5)|
|2||Public Sector Budgeting||20 (4×5)|
|3||Internal Control||20 (4×5)|
|4||Case Studies||20 (4×5)|
Module 1: Public Sector Financial Management
- Public sector financial management
- Public finance
Module 2: Public Sector Budgeting
- Public sector budgeting and management accounting
- Public sector financial accounting and reporting
Module 3: Internal Control
- Internal control
- Current and future developments
- Copy of an ID/Passport
- 2 Passport size Photos
- High-school diploma (certificate)
Country Specific Rates apply.
First Monday in March, June and September
Apply at least 15 days before the program start dates. If you are not admitted due to the limited number of places, you will be offered a term in the next training.
Number of Participants
During the pandemics, all programs are delivered online.