#non-degree #short term #professional
Who is the program for?
|1||Introduction to Management and Organizations||20 (4×5)|
|2||Planning and Organizing||20 (4×5)|
|3||Leading and Controlling||20 (4×5)|
|4||Case Studies||20 (4×5)|
Module 1: Introduction to Management and Organizations
- Organizational Culture and Environment
- Social Responsibility
- Managerial Ethics
- Managers as Decision Makers
Module 2: Planning and Organizing
- Introduction to Planning
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Structure and Design
- Managing Human Resources
- Managing Teams
Module 3: Leading and Controlling
- Managers and Communication
- Motivating Employees
- Managers as Leaders
- Introduction to Controlling
- Managing Operations
- Copy of an ID/Passport
- 2 Passport size Photos
- High-school diploma (certificate)
Free of charge
- 04.03.2020. – 30.03.2020.
- 03.06.2020. – 30.06.2020.
- 02.09.2020. – 30.09.2020.
Apply at least 15 days before the program start dates. If you are not admitted due to the limited number of places, you will be offered a term in the next training.
Number of Participants
During the pandemics, all programs are delivered online.