To be considered for an internship, you must :
The EUMMAS Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct business experience. Internship opportunities are available worldwide and remote.
To be considered for an internship, you must:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- Be proficient in English.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Successful candidates will be involved in one of the following areas:
- Marketing and Customer Relations
- Human Resources
- Strategic Management
- Managing Non-Profit Organizations
- Financial Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Public Policy
- Eurasian Logistics
- Renewable Energy
- Digital Marketing
The combination of two or more is also possible.
Examples of what you will be doing:
- Participating in the preparation of studies and documents;
- Carrying out research and reviews of existing materials;
- Collecting, organising and analysing data;
- Contributing to the production of documents, working papers and publications resulting from the above activities, including drafting notes and preparing technical annexes;
- Participating in meetings and seminars;
- Conducting marketing (project management) activities and managing client relations;
- Liaising and building networks with businesses, academia, researchers, other international organisations and clients;
- Contributing to the organisation of events, communication, planning and evaluation.
Start Date: October 3
Duration: minimum 3, maximum 6 months
To apply send a letter of interest and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org