(1) The EUMMAS Academic Consortium, being deeply interested in the high level of education and research activities of young researchers in the field of marketing, management, and public administration has established awards for best papers/thesis/dissertations, hereinafter referred to as ‘’work’’, and presentations.
(2) Term ‘’Young researchers’’ refers to students of Master’s or Doctoral studies.
(3) Young researchers who are authors of the submitted and accepted work can participate in the Young Researchers Competition.
(4) Young researchers can participate with one work only, as the only author.
(5) Three awards are established – for the best, second best, and third best work and presentation.
(6) The EUMMAS Academic Consortium Presidency is responsible for the organization of the competition.
(7) The Jury will consist of five distinguished professors and/or officials of the EUMMAS who are not in any way related or connected to competitors.
(8) Presidency of the Academic Consortium appoints members and the Chairman of the Jury.
(9) In case of the larger amount of works, the Jury makes a preselection process and only five best works, from each academic level and study field, will be presented.
(10) Each Jury member will obtain a list of works that are accepted for the Young Researchers Competition and has to evaluate and assign from 0 to 5 points for each of the following:
- the scientific level of the presented work,
- the presentation,
- the quality of given answers and discussion.
(11) The final grade is the arithmetical average of the sum of points given by all members of the Jury.
(12) In case of an equal number of points, the Jury makes the final decision by reaching a consensus. If it is not possible, the final decision will be made by the Presidency of the Academic Consortium.
(13) The ranking list of young researchers will be made according to the results and will be published on the Association’s website, the Academic Consortium section.
(14) Participants have the right to lodge a complaint within 90 minutes after the results are published.
(15) The winners receive a plaque and public recognition.