The Program covers the following topics:
- Consumer needs in the hospitality/tourism industry
services required to fulfil customer needs
- Components of the hotel, restaurant and tourism industries
- Issues and trends facing the hotel, restaurant, and tourism industries today
- Operational and management structure for various types of hospitality/tourism facilities
- Basic management concepts and formulating a managerial frame of reference.
- Career paths and professional challenges in the hospitality/tourism industry
- Interrelationship of travel, tourism and the hospitality industry
- Concept of service management
- Current events that have an impact on the hospitality/tourism industry
Duration: 2 weeks
- Face-to-face interaction (Trainee2Trainer and Trainee2Trainee)
- The real-time commitment to action
- Life skills practice with feedback
- Case studies/role-plays/scenarios
- Video materials
- Training class size: 12-16
As a module in a Mini-MBA: 300€
Separately (only one program): 500€
A Certificate of Achievement is awarded for each module.
For a group of five modules, a mini-MBA certificate (non-degree) is awarded.
Program revised: 01/02/2019.