The Program covers the following topics:
- Time Management Model
- Completing a Time Audit and Log
- Time Management Analysis Worksheets
- Delegation vs. Job Assignment
- Avoiding Reverse Delegation
- Efficiency vs. Effectiveness
- Identifying Time Guzzlers
- What Not to Delegate
- Improving Communication Skills
- Balancing Your Goals
- Setting and Prioritizing Your Goals
- Steps to Achieve your Goals
Duration: 2 days
- Face-to-face interaction (Trainee2Trainer and Trainee2Trainee)
- The real-time commitment to action
- Life skills practice with feedback
- Case studies/role-plays/scenarios
- Video materials
- Training class size: 14-18
Country Specific Rates apply.
A Training Certificate is awarded.
For a group of five modules, a mini-MBA certificate (non-degree) is awarded.
Program revised: 30/01/2022