Sponsorship is a form of advertising in which companies donate financial means to be associated with certain events or organizations.
When sponsoring EUMMAS, your company can benefit in many ways. Sponsorships can:
- enhance a company’s image and visibility;
- give employees a reason to be proud of the company, which increases loyalty and employee satisfaction and happiness;
- showcase products and services;
- help position the products in the marketplace;
- boost sales as they improve the community through the events they support;
- differentiate the company from competitors;
- generate new business through the contacts;
- help develop closer relationships with current and prospective customers;
- help companies become linked in consumers’ minds; and
- help a company achieve visibility as a good community citizen.
As an owner/CEO you will:
- widen your professional network;
- be perceived as an internationally recognized and respected leader and further boost your image;
- ensure additional growth and benefits for your company;
- participate as an honourable guest/speaker at internationally organized events;
- obtain corporate membership for your company;
- get free training for your employees;
- become a member of the Business Board;
- get special recognition on our website (sponsors section) and all printed materials (unless you decide not to);
- receive a special package of benefits (to be negotiated).
You can sponsor:
- different events, such as conferences, seminars, workshops, through different types of sponsorship;
- membership, accreditation, or other costs related to quality improvement, implementation, or assurance;
- student case study competitions;
- free junior training programs;
- teacher training programs;
- procurement of new technologies or other material or technical assets;
- publishing activities;
- any other activity that you deem important and useful for the Association and its members.
|SPONSORSHIP LEVEL||AMOUNT (€)|