The Program covers the following topics:
- Project Management Concepts
- Needs Identification
- Proposed Solutions
- The Project
- Problem Solving in Groups
- The Project Manager
- The Project Team
- Teamwork and Personality
- Leadership and Motivation
- Project Communication and Documentation
- Resource Consideration
- Cost Planning and Performance
Duration: 2 days
- Face-to-face interaction (Trainee2Trainer and Trainee2Trainee)
- The real-time commitment to action
- Life skills practice with feedback
- Case studies/role-plays/scenarios
- Video materials
- Training class size: 14-18
Country Specific Rates apply.
A Training Certificate is awarded.
For a group of five modules, a mini-MBA certificate (non-degree) is awarded.
Program revised: 30/01/2022