The Program covers the following topics:
- Concept & Process of Marketing
- Value of Customers
- Individual Consumer Decision Making
- Marketing Math & Quantitative Exercices
- The Marketing Environment
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Product Decisions
- Pricing Decisions
- Distribution Decisions
- Promotion Decisions
Duration: 2 days
- Face-to-face interaction (Trainee2Trainer and Trainee2Trainee)
- The real-time commitment to action
- Life skills practice with feedback
- Case studies/role-plays/scenarios
- Video materials
- Training class size: 14-18
Country Specific Rates apply.
A Training Certificate is awarded.
For a group of five modules, a mini-MBA certificate (non-degree) is awarded.
Program revised: 30/01/2022