The Program covers the following topics:
- Concept & Process of Marketing
- Value of Customers
- Individual Consumer Decision Making
- Marketing Math & Quantitative Exercices
- The Marketing Environment
- Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Product Decisions
- Pricing Decisions
- Distribution Decisions
- Promotion Decisions
Duration: 2 weeks
- Face-to-face interaction (Trainee2Trainer and Trainee2Trainee)
- The real-time commitment to action
- Life skills practice with feedback
- Case studies/role-plays/scenarios
- Video materials
- Training class size: 12-16
As a module in a Mini-MBA: 300€
Separately (only one program): 500€
A Certificate of Achievement is awarded for each module.
For a group of five modules, a mini-MBA certificate (non-degree) is awarded.
Program revised: 01/02/2019.