#non-degree #short term #professional
Who is the program for?
|1||Hospitality Management||20 (4×5)|
|2||Tourism Management||20 (4×5)|
|3||Front Office Operations||20 (4×5)|
|4||Practical Training*||20 (4×5)|
*The training is conducted in a partner company.
Module 1: Hospitality Management
- Introduction to Tourism, Hospitality and Hotel Industry
- Customer Service Management in Hospitality
- Rooms Division Operations
- Food and Beverage Operations
Module 2: Tourism Management
- HRM in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Strategic Marketing in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- CRM in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Food and Beverage Management
Module 3: Front Office Operations
- Front Office Operations
- Reception at a Hotel
- Guest Relation in Hotels
- Night Auditing
- Copy of an ID/Passport
- 2 Passport size Photos
- High-school diploma (certificate)
Country Specific Rates apply.
First Monday in April, July and October
Apply at least 15 days before the program start dates. If you are not admitted due to the limited number of places, you will be offered a term in the next training.
Number of Participants
During the pandemics, all programs are delivered online.