#non-degree #short term #professional
Who is the program for?
|1||Introduction to Managing Non-profit Organisations||20 (4×5)|
|2||Managing Non-profit Organisations||20 (4×5)|
|3||NPO and the Society||20 (4×5)|
|4||Case Studies||20 (4×5)|
Module 1: Introduction to Managing Non-profit Organisations
- Nonprofit Management as a Profession and a Field of Study
- Overview of the Nonprofit Sector
- Theories of the Nonprofit Sector and Nonprofit Organizations
- Nonprofit Governing Boards
Module 2: Managing Non-profit Organisations
- Executive Leadership
- Ensuring Accountability and Measuring Performance
- Developing Strategy, Building Capacity, and Managing Risk
- Collaborations, Partnerships, and Mergers
- Managing Staff and Service Volunteers
- Marketing and Communications
- Advocacy and Lobbying
- Financial Management
Module 3: NPO and the Society
- Philanthropic Fundraising
- Social Enterprise and Earned Income
- Government Grants and Contracts
- Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Governing and Managing International and Global Organizations
- Copy of an ID/Passport
- 2 Passport size Photos
- High-school diploma (certificate)
Free of charge
- 03.2020. – 30.03.2020.
- 06.2020. – 30.06.2020.
- 09.2020. – 30.09.2020.
Apply at least 15 days before the program start dates. If you are not admitted due to the limited number of places, you will be offered a term in the next training.
Number of Participants
During the pandemics, all programs are delivered online.