#non-degree #short term #professional
Who is the program for?
|1||Introduction to Human Resources Management||20 (4×5)|
|2||Recruitment, Placement, and Talent Management||20 (4×5)|
|3||Training & Development, Compensation and Employee Relations||20 (4×5)|
|5||Case Studies||20 (4×5)|
Module 1: Introduction to Human Resources Management
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Equal Opportunity and the Law
- Human Resource Management Strategy and Performance
Module 2: Recruitment, Placement, and Talent Management
- Job Analysis and the Talent Management Process
- Personnel Planning and Recruiting
- Employee Testing and Selection
- Interviewing Candidates
Module 3: Training & Development, Compensation and Employee Relations
- Training and Developing Employees
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Managing Careers and Retention
- Establishing Strategic Pay Plans
- Building Positive Employee Relations
- Safety, Health, and Risk Management
- Managing Global Human Resources
- Copy of an ID/Passport
- 2 Passport size Photos
- High-school diploma (certificate)
Country Specific Rates apply.
First Monday in April, July and October
Apply at least 15 days before the program start dates. If you are not admitted due to the limited number of places, you will be offered a term in the next training.
Number of Participants
During the pandemics, all programs are delivered online.