#non-degree #short term #professional
Who is the program for?
|1||Introduction to Human Resources Management||20 (4×5)|
|2||Recruitment, Placement, and Talent Management||20 (4×5)|
|3||Training & Development, Compensation and Employee Relations||20 (4×5)|
|5||Case Studies||20 (4×5)|
Module 1: Introduction to Human Resources Management
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Equal Opportunity and the Law
- Human Resource Management Strategy and Performance
Module 2: Recruitment, Placement, and Talent Management
- Job Analysis and the Talent Management Process
- Personnel Planning and Recruiting
- Employee Testing and Selection
- Interviewing Candidates
Module 3: Training & Development, Compensation and Employee Relations
- Training and Developing Employees
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Managing Careers and Retention
- Establishing Strategic Pay Plans
- Building Positive Employee Relations
- Safety, Health, and Risk Management
- Managing Global Human Resources
- Copy of an ID/Passport
- 2 Passport size Photos
- High-school diploma (certificate)
Free of charge
- 03.2020. – 30.03.2020.
- 06.2020. – 30.06.2020.
- 09.2020. – 30.09.2020.
Apply at least 15 days before the program start dates. If you are not admitted due to the limited number of places, you will be offered a term in the next training.
Number of Participants
During the pandemics, all programs are delivered online.