#non-degree #short term #professional
Who is the program for?
|1||Investment in Capital Assets||20 (4×5)|
|2||Cost of Capital, Capital Structure, and Dividend Policy||20 (4×5)|
|3||Intermediate and Long-Term Financing||20 (4×5)|
|4||Case Studies||20 (4×5)|
Module 1: Investment in Capital Assets
- Capital Budgeting and Estimating Cash Flows
- Capital Budgeting Techniques
- Risk and Managerial Options in Capital Budgeting
Module 2: Cost of Capital, Capital Structure, and Dividend Policy
- Required Returns and the Cost of Capital
- Operating and Financial Leverage
- Capital Structure Determination
- Dividend Policy
Module 3: Intermediate and Long-Term Financing
The Capital Market
Long-Term Debt, Preferred Stock, and Common Stock
Term Loans and Leases
- Copy of an ID/Passport
- 2 Passport size Photos
- High-school diploma (certificate)
Free of charge
- 04.03.2020. – 30.03.2020.
- 03.06.2020. – 30.06.2020.
- 02.09.2020. – 30.09.2020.
Apply at least 15 days before the program start dates. If you are not admitted due to the limited number of places, you will be offered a term in the next training.
Number of Participants
During the pandemics, all programs are delivered online.