#non-degree #short term #professional
Who is the program for?
|1||Investment in Capital Assets||20 (4×5)|
|2||Cost of Capital, Capital Structure, and Dividend Policy||20 (4×5)|
|3||Intermediate and Long-Term Financing||20 (4×5)|
|4||Case Studies||20 (4×5)|
Module 1: Investment in Capital Assets
- Capital Budgeting and Estimating Cash Flows
- Capital Budgeting Techniques
- Risk and Managerial Options in Capital Budgeting
Module 2: Cost of Capital, Capital Structure, and Dividend Policy
- Required Returns and the Cost of Capital
- Operating and Financial Leverage
- Capital Structure Determination
- Dividend Policy
Module 3: Intermediate and Long-Term Financing
The Capital Market
Long-Term Debt, Preferred Stock, and Common Stock
Term Loans and Leases
- Copy of an ID/Passport
- 2 Passport size Photos
- High-school diploma (certificate)
Country Specific Rates apply.
First Monday in April, July and October
Apply at least 15 days before the program start dates. If you are not admitted due to the limited number of places, you will be offered a term in the next training.
Number of Participants
During the pandemics, all programs are delivered online.