#non-degree #short term #professional
Who is the program for?
|1||Introduction to Financial Management||20 (4×5)|
|2||Valuation and Tools of Financial Analysis and Planning||20 (4×5)|
|3||Working Capital Management||20 (4×5)|
|4||Case Studies||20 (4×5)|
Module 1: Introduction to Financial Management
- The Role of Financial Management
- The Business, Tax and Financial Environments
Module 2: Valuation and Tools of Financial Analysis and Planning
- The Time Value of Money
- The Valuation of Long-Term Securities
- Risk and Return
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Funds Analysis, Cash-Flow Analysis, and Financial Planning
Module 3: Working Capital Management
- Overview of Working Capital Management
- Cash and Marketable Securities Management
- Accounts Receivable and Inventory Management
- Short-Term Financing
- Copy of an ID/Passport
- 2 Passport size Photos
- High-school diploma (certificate)
Country Specific Rates apply.
First Monday in March, June and September
Apply at least 15 days before the program start dates. If you are not admitted due to the limited number of places, you will be offered a term in the next training.
Number of Participants
During the pandemics, all programs are delivered online.