#non-degree #short term #professional
Who is the program for?
|1||Introduction to Financial Management||20 (4×5)|
|2||Valuation and Tools of Financial Analysis and Planning||20 (4×5)|
|3||Working Capital Management||20 (4×5)|
|4||Case Studies||20 (4×5)|
Module 1: Introduction to Financial Management
- The Role of Financial Management
- The Business, Tax and Financial Environments
Module 2: Valuation and Tools of Financial Analysis and Planning
- The Time Value of Money
- The Valuation of Long-Term Securities
- Risk and Return
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Funds Analysis, Cash-Flow Analysis, and Financial Planning
Module 3: Working Capital Management
- Overview of Working Capital Management
- Cash and Marketable Securities Management
- Accounts Receivable and Inventory Management
- Short-Term Financing
- Copy of an ID/Passport
- 2 Passport size Photos
- High-school diploma (certificate)
Free of charge
- 04.03.2020. – 30.03.2020.
- 03.06.2020. – 30.06.2020.
- 02.09.2020. – 30.09.2020.
Apply at least 15 days before the program start dates. If you are not admitted due to the limited number of places, you will be offered a term in the next training.
Number of Participants
During the pandemics, all programs are delivered online.