The Program covers the following topics:
- The Challenge of Human Resource Management
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Human Resource Management
- Job Requirements and the Design of Organizations to Achieve Human Resources Productivity.
- Human Resource Planning and Recruitment
- Training and Development
- Career Development
- Appraising and Improving Performance
- Incentive Rewards
- Safety and Health
Employee Rights and Discipline
- Dynamics of Labor Relations
Collective Bargaining and Contract Administration
International Human Resources Management
Duration: 2 weeks
- Face-to-face interaction (Trainee2Trainer and Trainee2Trainee)
- The real-time commitment to action
- Life skills practice with feedback
- Case studies/role-plays/scenarios
- Video materials
- Training class size: 12-16
As a module in a Mini-MBA: 300€
Separately (only one program): 500€
A Certificate of Achievement is awarded for each module.
For a group of five modules, a mini-MBA certificate (non-degree) is awarded.
Program revised: 01/02/2019.