The Program covers the following topics:
- The Challenge of Human Resource Management
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Human Resource Management
- Job Requirements and the Design of Organizations to Achieve Human Resources Productivity.
- Human Resource Planning and Recruitment
- Training and Development
- Career Development
- Appraising and Improving Performance
- Managing Compensation
- Incentive Rewards
- Employee Benefits
- Safety and Health
- Employee Rights and Discipline
- Dynamics of Labor Relations
- Collective Bargaining and Contract Administration
- International Human Resources Management
Duration: 2 days
- Face-to-face interaction (Trainee2Trainer and Trainee2Trainee)
- The real-time commitment to action
- Life skills practice with feedback
- Case studies/role-plays/scenarios
- Video materials
- Training class size: 14-18
Country Specific Rates apply.
A Training Certificate is awarded.
For a group of five modules, a mini-MBA certificate (non-degree) is awarded.
Program revised: 30/01/2022