The Program covers the following topics:
- The objectives of communication
- Verbal and Non-verbal communication
- Conflict between verbal and non-verbal communication
- The context or situation
- Barriers to communication
- Asking questions
- Planning the message
- Basic speaking skills
- Qualities to aim for when speaking
- Reasons for improving listening
- Telephone problems
Duration: 2 weeks
- Face-to-face interaction (Trainee2Trainer and Trainee2Trainee)
- The real-time commitment to action
- Life skills practice with feedback
- Case studies/role-plays/scenarios
- Video materials
- Training class size: 12-16
As a module in a Mini-MBA: 300€
Separately (only one program): 500€
A Certificate of Achievement is awarded for each module.
For a group of five modules, a mini-MBA certificate (non-degree) is awarded.
Program revised: 01/02/2019.