EUMMAS welcomes individuals to apply and become a Certified EUMMAS Trainer in your country. There is no registration fee or any other expenses. As a EUMMAS Trainer, you will be in our database and will be contacted when we have some training demands in your country. The invitation is permanently open to all nationalities from all countries.
The candidate must have/be
- PhD in Management / Marketing / Finances / Hospitality / Tourism / Public Administration /Law.
- At least 5 years of experience as a trainer in a corporate or adult learning environment.
- Proficient in training methodologies, curriculum development and soft skills (communication skills, critical thinking, time management, change management etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver training programs.
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style.
- Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A compelling public speaker with excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to engage trainees in discussions during educational sessions.
- Strong time management skills as well as be an effective multi-tasker.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills along with the ability to exercise sound judgment.
As a EUMMAS Trainer, you will
- Conduct training programs across all levels of the organization (mainly in-house).
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs.
- Improve training experience for participants through innovative ideas.
- Maintain an expert understanding of EUMMAS training, seminars and other services.
- Work closely with the Regional and Program directors.
EUMMAS provides a competitive remuneration for delivering training. Besides, we cover trip and accommodation expenses during the training and provide per diem allowance.
Please, fill in the form and attach your CV and Cover Letter in English (in one pdf file) giving us more details. We shall inform you if your profile suits our needs or not.
EUMMAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.